Solving Problems For You
When you turn to Molded Dimensions Group for urethane, rubber, and plastic part development, you can be confident that no detail will be overlooked as we work to create your product. From start to finish, quality and service form the backbone of our entire process.
Molded Dimensions Group wants to partner with our customers, creating a working relationship. We endeavor to understand the unique requirements of your business, and we strive to ensure that every facet of our process is geared toward meeting your needs. You will encounter superior technical competence from the beginning, and you will continue to work with experienced and knowledgeable professionals throughout the entire course of product production.
Consider how our ADEPT process will bring peace of mind—and exceptional solutions—to you.
Determine initial project needs and goals
- Review details of requested part or component
- Design and application
- Timeline expectations
- Material specifications
- Production forecast
- Suggest improvements for Design For Manufacturability and performance in-use
Refine the process, define optimal materials, and qualify product samples
- Assign Engineering Project Manager to each New Process Development project, who acts as the center hub for customer contact
- Provide weekly status updates, from PO receipt through Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) Submission
- Strive for a project First-Pass Yield of 80% and On-Time Sample Delivery of 100%
- Run multiple experimental materials, develop in-process dimensional and bond checks, and produce PPAP packages for customer review
Provide timely production and delivery to meet customer demand
- Maintain 92% on-time delivery rate
- Utilize Kanban and stocking solutions to decrease lead times
- Inform customer promptly when production or delivery changes arise
Ensure product reliability and customer satisfaction
- Implement in-process dimensional checks, Quality Assurance sign-offs, and Automated Visual Inspections
- Support “Quality at the Source” culture, where molders focus on making good parts and are encouraged to ask for help
- Monitor scrap and implement solutions, focused on continuous improvement
Identify future opportunities and solutions to better serve the customer
- Solicit customer feedback through scorecards
- Maintain strong customer relationships via internal Customer Service Representatives and Sales Representatives
- Provide updates when new capabilities, applicable to the customer, come online
HELPING YOU TO SUCCEED
“Aviation is highly regulated. Every component must meet exacting standards. From tooling expertise to final parts coming off the line, we know we can trust Molded Dimensions Group because they’re as obsessed with quality as we are. In addition, their service is excellent, which makes them a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend.”Ryan D.General Manager, Aerospace
“Fine quality, good on-time performance, and awesome customer service!”Mark VanKrevelen
“Fantastic project management program that keeps you informed with weekly updates and gets projects to market fast! Very knowledgeable and helpful people at Molded Dimensions Group. In my book they are the #1 source for rubber, silicone, and urethane.”Nick W.