In business, it’s essential to find a balance between respecting tradition and established practices and being open to change and improvement. At Molded Dimensions Group, we believe that investing in our people, practices, and infrastructure is strategic and imperative for growth and sustainability, and for maintaining a competitive edge in today’s business environment. We view these investments not as expenses, but rather as worthwhile steps for the future success and resilience of our business. Allow us to spotlight some of the changes and growth that have occurred at Molded Dimensions Group over the past 12 months.
People: Investing in employees’ training, development, and well-being leads to improved performance and productivity, which can positively impact the bottom line. We want to assemble and maintain the best possible team of people who share our service-oriented philosophy. Some of our key new hires of the past year include:
- Andrew Mlotek – Territory Sales Manager (Port Washington)
- Chris Lindley – Chief Financial Officer (Port Washington)
- Dan Sullivan – General Manager (Marshfield)
- Ena Soushek – Customer Service Manager (Fife)
- Charmaine Strysick – Customer Service Representative (Port Washington)
- Noah Ellison – Sales/Application Engineer (Port Washington)
Technology: In a digitally-driven world, staying on top of technology trends is essential for businesses looking to thrive and grow. By investing in both small and large technological areas, we open new possibilities for efficiency, innovation, and customer engagement.
- Integration of a new CRM system, Salesforce
- Integration and rollout of a new ERP system, IQMS
- Launch of new website to reflect the merger of companies into Molded Dimensions Group
Equipment: As a premier provider of custom rubber, urethane, and plastic parts, investments in our equipment are critical to consistently deliver quality solutions and remain sensitive to our customers’ ever-changing needs.
- Updated storage racks and purchased a new pallet rack forklift for shipping and receiving (Fife and Port Washington)
- Completed construction and started production on Carousel Line 2 (Marshfield)
- Installed production plant ventilation system, to be completed in October 2023 (Fife)
Additionally, our location in Fife, WA, passed its annual surveillance audit for our AS9011D certification, reaffirming our commitment to quality and allowing us to continue to work in some of the most regulated industries. In the next 12 months, this site will also receive fiber installation and an IT infrastructure upgrade for increased up/down bandwidth.
These investments have contributed to a sense of pride and excitement within our team, and we cannot wait to witness the positive impact of our planned investments too. Please reach out with questions – we’d love to share more.